Saturday, October 11, 2008

Noisy Neighbors

It's 10:30 pm as I sit to write this post, and my head is splitting. I don't feel well, and the neighbors across the street (you know, the ones that have to hang out in their garage, and watch EVERY LITTLE DETAIL of your life unfold EVERY DAY) have some of their salsa music BLARING!!!! I don't complain much, but I am so sick of living near people!!!! I wish I could live in a nice secluded part of the world that was close to everything, but not close to PEOPLE!!!! ugghhh! I long for the quietness of the ADKs, or a peaceful snowfall in WNY!! When, oh Lord, will you let us leave?!?!? Sorry for the depressing nature of this entry. Just needed to vent! Love you guys!

1 comment:

Aimée Wheaton said...

I'm sorry to hear that!! Well on a side note it's sometimes too quiet here we feel like we're in the middle of nowhere! It gets boring! I wish there was a happy medium!!!

Love you!